Monday 27 January 2014

New Series Teaser!

Image courtesy of bplanet / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Writing truly is such an amazing journey. I love to see where my imagination can take me. I stretched myself as an author by writing my mystery series, Haunted by the Past. Now I intend to stretch myself even further. I am working on a new series of books which will involve a time travel element, but so much more than that. The research alone has proved fascinating! I have no idea where this journey will take me, but I am excited to find out. This one's going to be quite a challenge!
 
Don't worry, I am still working on Phoenix Rising. I have no idea which book will be finished first, but I can't wait to find out. Writing has become more and more of a love with every book I create. This new series has my heart pounding and my mind working overtime! I won't say more than that right now, but keep your eyes on my blog and Facebook pages. I will be posting news on both books as I work on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment