Saturday 13 September 2014

Shadows in the Night - Release date 14th September

The day has finally arrived and Shadows in the Night is available from tomorrow on Amazon. I am so excited and happy that I can finally release this book for my readers to enjoy. It has been a long time in coming, now that I work, but I haven't given up on my writing. I hope you enjoy this story as much as I did.
 
Here is the synopsis to whet your apatite.
A photograph, a first name, and the description of a pendant is not much for private investigator Slade Curtis to go on. Regardless, he is determined to crack the strange case he has been handed and find the beneficiary he has been paid to locate. His reputation demands it. However, he doesn’t bank on a ghostly apparition haunting him or the very woman he is searching for to pop into his life by chance. Slater suddenly finds himself sucked into a dangerous game and his adversary holds all the cards.
Jade Robinson has no interest in recovering her lost memory or searching for the answers to her mysterious past. She never wants to recall the reason she was wandering the streets at fourteen, covered with blood. However, someone from her past wants to awaken her memory and will stop at nothing to achieve his goal. Suddenly, the only person Jade can rely on is the very investigator that threw her to the madman determined to wrest from her something she can’t remember. Can she trust Slater to help her solve the mystery? Or is there more to his involvement than meets the eye?
As events spiral dangerously out of control, Jade and Slater are left fighting for their lives. Every turn takes them down another shocking path. Can they uncover the truth before it’s too late or will they be swallowed by the shadows all around them before the answers become clear?
To buy your copy, just visit my author page at:
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you, Danielle! Such good news. I wish you astounding success. Nice to know you carried through.

    Hugs, Stella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still around my friend? :(

    ReplyDelete