Friday 9 August 2013

Welcome to My New Blog

I am so happy to welcome you to my very first blog page. I am really looking forward to getting to know people that find my blog site and my books. I have never done anything like this before, so am excited and terrified all at the same time. I am very much looking forward to sharing my work with you and getting to know people that love romance reading. I would also like to share with other authors. I have got some wonderful advice from other authors who are further along the track than me and I would like to be able to help others who are also starting out too. I do believe in paying it forward!
I also love to hear from people who simply love reading romance books. I think there is something so special in the romance genre and there are so many different fields inside it that it is always exciting and fresh. I hope you enjoy looking at my work and will keep up to date with my progress. You are very welcome to contact me. I look forward to connecting with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment