Sunday 17 November 2013

Quote for the Week


I love this quote. I was lucky enough to be one of those who found her fairy tale prince and married him! Probably one of the reasons why I write a series called the Fairy Tale Match. It's funny, I was planning on writing the second book in the Haunted by the Past series, when Phoenix Rising sprang up in my head and heart strongly. Flo and Lotta (plus some keen readers!) have requested that Rhys have his story told. So, I'm working hard on writing his story right now. I have already designed the cover and it's to die for. I can't wait to share the art work on this new book, but I will restrain myself. I have a long way to go before the story is complete and ready for publishing.
Have a great week everyone. If you haven't found your prince charming yet, don't give up! He'll be there when you least expect it and will be well worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment